Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The second last page of this chapter...

The past few days have been well spent, catching up and having farewell lunches/dinners with many groups of friends.
After my last day of work last Fri, I had dinner with Filbert and Samuel.
On Sat, I visited shifu and my parents' buddhist friends before we headed down to a vegetarian restaurant for a scrumptious and ultra-filling lunch. Then, I rushed down to city hall to meet JJ and Andrew for high tea before meeting Choon Teck for dinner at Imperial Treasure.
On Sun, I had a mini gathering with the BMT mates and only Eric, ChengHyork and Yuan Shao turned up. In the evening, my family had a dinner at the Rice House, which serves very gastronomical indo food. It was a night of fun and reminiscence.
On Mon, my class organised a dinner at Ichiban Boshi. It was nice catching up with them all over again. Then at night, Boyang called to give me his blessings coz he couldnt join us on Sat.
Yesterday, I went down to town to meet Amanda, who brought me around her school campus after our lunch. Since Miss Lim was present at her shop, we went to visit her! She thought I won't be coming back until 5 years later! Haha.thanks to Fel who lied to her intentionally:) I rushed down to Dad's office to bid farewell to all the staff. Thenafter, I made another frantic rush to Bishan to meet Jianhao and Raymond. Finally, I ended off the day with a heart-warming dinner/supper with the Choir peeps near Woon's place.
This morning was spent swimming at the swimming pool. I doubt I'll have the chance to swim in Australia coz the beach is not exactly very safe for proper swimming and access to the pool is kinda expensive. For lunch, I went back to UOB to look for my fun-loving colleagues and Stella!
So much for farewell lunches/dinners. I should be having dinner and the last few meals at home-sweet-home before I embark on this adventurous trip of mine.
When the clock strikes 12 tonight, I would be writing the last page in this chapter of my life. I look forward to meeting some of friends and family again at the airport tomorrow. This time, it's for real, no more delusion nor illusion. I'm finally leaving...

No comments: