Saturday, December 15, 2007

I love Choir:)

Working at UOB has been one of the best choices I have made in my life. I love the fact that I'm working with a bunch of nice people and the comfort of working so near my house. I truly learnt many things at UOB and I shall bring all the nuggets of experiences and lessons to univeristy and beyond. Recently, my team has been very involved in our xmas decorations, something aside from working. Budget is very tight and we had to brainstorm on ideas to keep the budget as low as possible. So far, only 10 pathetic angel figurines were bought and the bulk of the decoration hasn't even materialise. It's seems that we are lagging behind in our decorations.

Work aside, choir has again returned to my life. Not that my passion in choral music and my love for the choir pals have found a way out of my heart, it's just that I have recently gone back for practices for the upcoming carolling at the Fullerton. I don't count myself as a regular member, but at least, I'm glad I'm given this opportunity to perform. And it seems to me that it could be my last performance with these amazing people, I'll definitely treasure the time spent with them.

Thank you Ms Lim for nurturing and guiding me during the toughest periods in my life. I still remember how you managed to convince me that choir should still be my ultimate cca and i still remember how much encouragement you've given me on my path to gaining acceptance to med sch. Thank you so much:)

Thank you my friends - Fel, Charm, Tong, Kaya, Woon, Jonny, Yuru, Youzi, Cynthia, WJ, Kane, ET, Songern, Ching, Dalim, Dateo, Mich, WX, Xian, Xuan and many others in my batch. YOU won't be forgotten. All of you, especially my closer friends, have given me sooooo much. All of you taught me the true meaning of sharing, pursuit of our dreams, our passion and to be just ourselves. I am never exbarrassed to express myself in front of you guys. You taught me what wonders friendship could do and you taught me to cherish and treasure one another. I guess it's fate that singing binds us together and it has made my joy in singing grow even more. And as Xmas approaches, I wish for everyone of you to be well and happy. And also, never be afraid to pursue your dream. Thank you for being with me all these while.

And not forgetting my seniors and juniors. Thanks for making a difference to my life. I wouldnt be who I am today if not for you people. Special mention goes to Liwei, PS, Jiawen, Suaning, Benjy etc. Thanks for everything.

So, today marks the middle of Dec. Just half a month more to 2008. I know deep inside my heart that I can't wait for 2008 to arrive. In fact, I will be leaving for Perth in just 2 months and 1 week left. However, I don't want to leave that soon. Perhaps not so soon, because it seems so surreal, unreal, so unsettlling. I will miss everyone here loads and I will think about YOU every now and then. But I understand that I don't possess superpowers to stop time, so the only way out is to treasure every moment and cherish...

No comments: