Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tired & Sunburnt

Yo! This is my first & my last time blogging from my camp. Just one more day and I'll be able to take my well-deserved leaves/offs. I shan't comment too much about the summex except that it would be my last time taking part in an outfield exercise. Even though the place was extremely muddy and the weather was very harsh (morning temp hit a high 36deg cel and it poured heavily in the afternoon, bringing temp down to 25deg cel), I felt really accomplished. First, we completed our task quite fast and it was accident-free! Second, I had fun catching up with friends who're gg to ord with me and third, I finally get to work with my pioneers for the very last time. Imagine all the hard work we put into training them well and eventually get to witness their readiness brings joy and comfort to the specs who trained them. An advice to the new specs: don't ever play rank because it's the lousiest way to relate to your pioneers; instead, be their friends and work with them, only then will they place their trust & cofidence in you guys. All the best of luck to the new specs, esp MZ & YR, it's abt time you 2 shout "ORD!".

I packed most of my stuff into my duffel last night so that I could bring home most ofthe things tml. KC & I came back form the exercise last night because I need to rest well for my duty this evening & KC has an appt this morning. We went out to have dinner at Jln Kayu as we were extremely famished. The service at the prata place was pretty poor but we stayed on because we alr paid for our orders. After that I had a cup of teh tarik and warm bean curd to satiate my craving. This would be the last time, as I realised last night, that I would ever have this kind of crazy late-night dinner/supper at Jln Kayu with my campmates. So, last night's dinner was a godd closure to all those experiences:) Alright, it's time to do other stuff, I shld be following up on the chain of events in a few days' time. ORD LOH!

No comments: