Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FINALLY!!!

After waiting for more than a year, my dream is finally turning into a reality. It all happened when I received an unexpected call from the IDP informing me of an offer by UWA. It was a pleasant surprise and definitely a morale booster for me. I must admit that this issue has caused many unhappiness in my life and I haven't been living very well after being turned down by a number of unis. But before I get too happy and start telling all my close friends about this good news, I've to settle the admin stuff and purchases because as far as I know, I'm going to start school in Feb 2008! That's so fast! Anyway, I'll give a better insight to the uni when I get home this weekend. Now, I'll just look forward to the end of my course and then ORD!

No comments: