Sunday, September 23, 2007

A tiring week

Just a quick update before i go to sleep. This week was rather hectic because there were so many lessons and an exercise packed into 6 days. I couldnt help dozing off during the lessons as honestly speaking, I wasnt very interested in the issues discussed. So, I tried to keep myself awake by doodling and drawing out some plans before I travel overseas next year. These are my plans(not in chronological order): SCMarathon volunteer service, settle air tickets, visit MFT nursing home, meet up with friends, basic theory, update CV, tidy up my room, outings, suppers, learn a new language, brush up on canto, water sports, get a new notebook, buy textbooks and instrument, jacket, driving lessons, sign up for an Australian bank, christmas carolling.

By the way, Charm and I went to send Yiffy off at the airport just now. P was there, so were her parents. Didnt stay long but managed to sing a birthday song for the couple and gave Yiffy the clipfile which she could use on her ward rounds for clerking patients' med status. In return, she gave me a really sweet card, wishing me all the best for my studies. The words touched me and really made my day:) That's all for today. Aufwierdersehen!

No comments: