Recently, I realised that my attitude towards certain people has been quite bad. I'm sure it's because of "that". I just knew it. Even my brother knows it. So, what's the big deal? I don't want to be reminded that I was reprimanded by my dad that night but I guess it really jabbed me back to reality. Never had I felt so bad that I kept thinking about it on my way back to camp. The thought of everything that surfaced made me feel more dreadful about myself. I always tell myself to hold back, keep cool, but unfortunately, I gave in to my weakness. I have a soft spot for *** and let's just hope that all turns out well and I would be able to announce the joyous news to my close friends.
PS. I know it's confusing but just hang on for a few more weeks. I'm not prepared to reveal just as yet.
To those I have hurt, I'm really sorry. I know for sure you won't be reading this but nevertheless, I hope for your understanding.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment