Sunday, September 9, 2007

Great company

It hasnt been long since jh, ray and I met up. I really enjoy hanging out with them because I can just be myself in their company. Maybe you dont know, I love to me a fool of myself, joke around and laugh very hard. Talking about serious stuff is also my forte. So, the 3 of us always make it a point to have a fair share of both serious and idiotic conversations. Idiotic to the point where we just cant stop rambling on. Haha. I just love the stupidity of it all. We had a great time dining at pizza hut, chewing on the delicious and mouth-watering cheese and seafood pizza as well as savouring the cheap cakes at cartel after 9pm. We talked about our plans to go backpacking in eastern europe next year. After ORD, we would save up some money before embarking on the trip. It wont cost little but the experience gained would be priceless. Anyway, life's so short, why must we wait till we grow old then venture beyond our living space? I'm in full support of this trip because I love to indulge in the tenderness of nature, explore the less beaten paths, interact with people on the other side of the globe and learn immensely on other cultures, heritages and traditions. The trip will also serve to slow me down in this fast-paced world as it's really important to reflect constantly so that i can appreciate the goodness in life and be a better person. Thus, I will work towards this dream of mine. Wait for my good news!:)

No comments: