Sunday, September 23, 2007

:)

Well, my mum and I went to my aunt's place this morning to pay them a visit. Cousin Wenli looked so radiant and healthy ,which is a really good sign after giving birth to an adorable boy in Jun. The baby was energetic, expressive and very curious. He couldn't stop staring at me because it's the first time we met! Anyway, I'm grateful to them for rendering so much help. I was particularly touched when they showed how much they cared for me, especially my grandma. Being the youngest in the line isn't necessarily the best one to be - I always feel bad when I'm showered with unconditional love. But of course, I'll work hard to prove my worth and make those who's been so supportive of my pursuit proud.

In the afternoon, I went down to Ms Lim's shop to look for her. Fortunately, she was around! She was very shocked to see me because I haven't been singing for quite some time, so the last time I saw her was quite some time ago. I told her about the acceptance and she assured me that I made the right choice. She even shared with me experiences of her students and how I should work towards my dream and never to look back in anger or regret. Ching, if you're reading this, she mentioned about you! Yea, she said that you're where you are today bacause you never gave up! Your determination and deligence in school was an inspiration to many of us. Ms Lim's words were enlightening and I was again touched by her encouragement and reassurance. Thanks Ms Lim!

No comments: